Science Photo Library | PSmicrographsIf you are looking for stock science images, PSmicrographs can help.
We are one of the largest science photo libraries on the web, boasting a huge range of high-quality scanning electron micrographs (SEMs) and photo micrographs. We also offer a variety of science videos covering many different topics, as well as an extensive collection of natural history photographs.
We have our own in-house digital scanning electron microscope and light microscopes, both equipped with dedicated digital capturing facilities. Our science images are used widely in all forms of modern media for educational, scientific, corporate and general interest purposes, and our prices are very reasonable indeed.
About Scanning Electron MicrographsMost of the science images that we offer are produced using our own scanning electron microscope (SEM), which enables us to produce detailed scanning electron micrographs. These SEM images are produced to a very high quality – electron micrographs take us into a realm previously unseen by the human eye! You’ll find images of many different things as you browse our science image library, including chromosomes, blood cells, insects, plants, and microscopic flora and fauna. Find out more >
- Human Red and White Blood Cells Ref: SEM 80200662
- Iron pyrites crystals in shale Ref: SEM 80200144
- Fruit fly (Drosophila funebris) Ref: SEM 80019274a
- Peppermint oil glands (Mentha piperita) Ref: SEM 80014774
- Human chromosomes SEM Ref: SEM 80200675
- Large white butterfly scent scale SEM Ref: SEM 80201105
- Paramecium sp. protozoa (SEM) Ref: SEM 80201603
- Water Bear or Tardigrade Ref: SEM 80201409
- "Salvinia Effect" of Salvinia natans Ref: SEM 80202291
- Ash Tree Open Stoma (Fraxinus excelsior) Ref: SEM 80202400
- A Pseudoscorpion Challenge (SEM) Ref: SEM 80202105
- Sycamore Leaf Stoma (Acer pseudoplatanus) Ref: SEM 80202455
- Oak Leaf Epidermis (Quercus robur) Ref: SEM 80202422
- Springtail Scale (order Collembola) Ref: SEM 80202041
A guide to our image
fees for 2017/18
fees for 2017/18
Latest Micrograph NewsRead All >
15 Apr 2017
Flame Ionisation Microscopy - Robert Hooke's Microscope
Originally this was going to be one of those corny 1 of April spoofs, hence the title, for all those devotees who revel in such matters but then I decided this was not a subject for such brevity. Robert...
24 Oct 2016
She sells sea shells...
The loneliness of the long-distance beachcomber. A bleak, deserted, windswept beach along the west Wales coastline. Whilst we are all aware of sea shells on the sea shore and probably...