Science Photo Library | PSmicrographsIf you are looking for stock science images, PSmicrographs can help.
We are one of the largest science photo libraries on the web, boasting a huge range of high-quality scanning electron micrographs (SEMs) and photo micrographs. We also offer a variety of science videos covering many different topics, as well as an extensive collection of natural history photographs.
We have our own in-house digital scanning electron microscope and light microscopes, both equipped with dedicated digital capturing facilities. Our science images are used widely in all forms of modern media for educational, scientific, corporate and general interest purposes, and our prices are very reasonable indeed.
About Scanning Electron MicrographsMost of the science images that we offer are produced using our own scanning electron microscope (SEM), which enables us to produce detailed scanning electron micrographs. These SEM images are produced to a very high quality – electron micrographs take us into a realm previously unseen by the human eye! You’ll find images of many different things as you browse our science image library, including chromosomes, blood cells, insects, plants, and microscopic flora and fauna. Find out more >
- Human Red and White Blood Cells Ref: SEM 80200662
- Iron pyrites crystals in shale Ref: SEM 80200144
- Fruit fly (Drosophila funebris) Ref: SEM 80019274a
- Peppermint oil glands (Mentha piperita) Ref: SEM 80014774
- Human chromosomes SEM Ref: SEM 80200675
- Large white butterfly scent scale SEM Ref: SEM 80201105
- Paramecium sp. protozoa (SEM) Ref: SEM 80201603
- Water Bear or Tardigrade Ref: SEM 80201409
- "Salvinia Effect" of Salvinia natans Ref: SEM 80202291
- Ash Tree Open Stoma (Fraxinus excelsior) Ref: SEM 80202400
- A Pseudoscorpion Challenge (SEM) Ref: SEM 80202105
- Sycamore Leaf Stoma (Acer pseudoplatanus) Ref: SEM 80202455
- Oak Leaf Epidermis (Quercus robur) Ref: SEM 80202422
- Springtail Scale (order Collembola) Ref: SEM 80202041
A guide to our image
fees for 2016/17
fees for 2016/17
Latest Micrograph NewsRead All >
23 Jan 2016
Microfossils in the chalk of southern England.
Chalk cliffs at Birling Gap near Beachy Head, East Sussex A few years ago, about 84 to 87 million give or take a year or two, when Britain was allegedly mooching around at a Mediterranean...
20 Jan 2016
Copyright Infringements and Intellectual Property Enterprise Court (IPEC)
© Copyright Rob Farrow and licensed for reuse under Creative Commons Licence 4355150. Time has flown by amazingly fast and it barely seems possible that it's nearly two years since we last...